- We, our & us means the company meaning BantitaShop.com.
- You or buyer means the person whose order is accepted by us.
- Contract means the contract which is formed by the buyer on the basis of these Terms and Conditions to buy the goods from us.
- Goods means the items or products which we are to supply.
- Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions and any special or additional conditions agreed in writing by the buyer and us.
- Website or Online Store means our online store which you have visited to gain access to these terms and conditions.
- Writing includes writing, facsimile transmission, email and other comparable means of communication and Written shall be construed accordingly.
- Working Days mean our working days of Monday – Friday 9.30am to 6.00pm excluding our additional weekend trading hours, bank holidays and/or any other public holidays.
- VAT means the prevailing rate of Value Added Tax
- Private customer means any person with whom we contract under this contract who purchasing goods intends to use the goods for personal and family use only.
Prices and Payment Methods
- The prices of goods shown on our website are shown inclusive and exclusive of VAT.
- The prices of goods shown on our website are exclusive of postage and packaging charges (including any insurance of goods) which will be invoiced in addition by us. If the buyer wishes to insure the Goods in transit, the buyer must make its own arrangements. If the buyer wishes us to make arrangements regarding the postage and packaging charges or the insurance of goods, the buyer must specifically request in writing for us to do so. The goods shall be in all other circumstances at the risk of the buyer and not us until they are received by the buyer.
- The buyer may effect payment by Bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard and AMEX (American Express). The Buyer shall remain liable for payment until we are in receipt of cleared funds from any paying agent.
- Full payment is due prior to delivery of the goods. Time of payment is of the essence of the contract.
- Orders made by the buyer will not be dispatched unless payment is fully received and cleared.
- We remain the owner of the goods supplied until we have been paid in full in cash or cleared funds for those goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by us to the buyer under any other contract between us and the buyer.
Sales and Delivery
- We agree to sell and buyer agrees to buy the goods that the buyer has ordered at the current price at the date of the order.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability of the goods ordered. No order shall be binding unless accepted by us. We reserve the right to accept or refuse any orders at our discretion.
- We do not sell products on a trial basis. The buyer is strongly advised to check compatibility and specifications of products before ordering.
- While we endeavor our best to deliver goods as soon as possible and keep to any delivery dates mentioned, we are not liable for failure to deliver within the stated time as times and dates mentioned are estimates only.
- Orders are generally dispatched for next day delivery; you should expect receipt of your order within 1-3 working days, pending successful credit/debit card checks and stock availability. Orders including computer systems and special orders are generally dispatched within 3-5 working days. Any delivery time specified is a guide. We cannot give a guaranteed time of delivery.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the address supplied by the buyer and the buyer shall make all necessary arrangements to take delivery of the goods whenever they are due for delivery. The Buyer is solely responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the delivery address.
- Where the buyer provides inaccurate payment details to us, this may result in a delay in dispatching the goods.
- The buyer acknowledges that the delivery agents terms and conditions usually provide that where complaints regarding defects, shortages or failure to arrive are not made within forty eight (48) hours then the delivery agent excludes liability for any such subsequent complaint. Accordingly, the buyer acknowledges that the requirement of this clause is reasonable.
- We accept orders only with a Thailand based shipping and billing address. All orders placed with a foreign shipping and billing address, are automatically cancelled.
Warranties and Returns
- Warranties on products are given by the manufacturers and not BantitaShop.com. Any claim issues are between the buyer and the manufacturer, but BantitaShop.com is always available to assist in the claim process if needed.
- As soon as the goods have arrived at the premises of the buyer, the buyer shall fully unpack and thoroughly examine the goods. The buyer shall report to us within forty eight (48) hours any goods which are found to be defective or damaged (time being of the essence of this obligation). Any discrepancies notified to us after this time period will be treated as physical damage by the buyer and in effect void warranty.
- In the unlikely instance of the buyer receiving goods which are faulty, the buyer shall, at the buyers expense and risk package and post those goods back to our returns department at the address below.
- If returned to us goods are faulty as a result of:
- buyers negligence, or
- the negligence of buyers agents or employees, or
- occurrences that buyer was insured in respect of, or
- occurrences that buyer could reasonably expected to have been insured in respect of
We will not be liable under this contract and we may, at our discretion, require you to pay our reasonable testing costs and the costs of returning the goods to you.
- Any goods returned to us under the returns procedure set and found by our technical department not to be faulty will incur an administrative charge of 500 THB per item returned plus VAT (to cover the costs of unpacking, testing and return postage).
- All goods to be returned for whatever reason must first have an authorization code, which is the same as Invoice Number. Failure to include Invoice Number may result in non-delivery or the rejection by us of the returned goods. The Invoice Number provided by us must be clearly mentioned on the outside of the packaging.
- The buyer must adequately wrap and package the goods. Where goods are returned, all postage and packing charges are to be paid by the buyer and are not refundable by us under any circumstances.
- Proof of postage and packing is not classed as proof of delivery, and the buyer is therefore recommended to send the goods by registered post or by a reliable courier. The risk in the goods remains with the buyer until they are received by us. Accordingly, we do not accept responsibility for damage to the goods in transit. The buyer is therefore recommended to take out valid insurance.
- Where any goods are to be returned, those goods must be accompanied by all peripheral items. If the buyer fails to return all peripheral items included as part of the goods we may not accept the return of the goods.
- Return address:
Each of the parties acknowledges that in entering into this contract it has not relied upon any representations other than those reduced to writing in this contract. The provisions shall not apply to any fraudulent misrepresentation.
We rely upon third parties, such as suppliers, for many of our data feeds and accordingly do not guarantee the accuracy of all data included in the website.
We rely upon third parties, such as suppliers, for many of our images and accordingly images are for illustrative purposes only.